Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 5, 2009

And more letter:

Dear Family:

I can't explain how much my mission and the Restoration of the Gospel means to me! I'm so thankful to my Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ, who lets 19 year old boys go and do such a marvelous work. I am learning so much from this ward I am in, they (the ward members) are amazing.

Well, the work is going great! Brittany and Brianna's baptism was bumped back to the 23rd of May due to some scheduling problems for Brianna's family. I love watching the change that has taken place seeing the big smiles and watching them become more confident with answering questions. They are amazing!!

Sunday was an amazing day. In the beginning I was discouraged but part way through the sacrament meeting one of our investigators showed up and my joy was great. George Segundo is amazing he is looking to learn and grow closer to our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. There ar emany others I could talk about if I had the time. :)

How Great is my calling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment