Tuesday, May 12, 2009

April 28, 2009

Yet another exerpt from a letter:

Dear Family:

What a wonderful week it has been. I'm so excited to wake-up every morning and be able to have study time and then to bear testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel.

I love being able to see the change in people as they grow closer to the savior. I realize that just as much as I am excited for investigators to be baptized I love seeing Less-Active members come back to the gospel. Right now we are teaching the Deitricks who are amazing! They have such a love of and a desire to learn more about the gospel. Their goal is to go through the temple and be sealed to their two sons Kaden and Carter. Besides the Deitricks we are working with a lot of investigators 8 of which are progressing. The work in this ward is coming alive quickly. This past Sunday we had one of our investigators show up to church and the best part is that he had a hard time finding the building but he didn't give up.

I know that as I trust in the Lord, Jesus Christ, I will be led to those who are ready to hear the Restoration gospel of Jesus Christ. Thank you for being so kind and loving to me. :)

"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you." -C. Schwindel

No comments:

Post a Comment