Monday, November 16, 2009

E-I-E-I-O

Old MacDonald had a farm, and I think Elder Rushforth might be living there. Last week's email had the following information:

"So I was a farmer for a few days while the members that we live with were out of town so we took care of chickens and ducks and a dog and a horse! All lived excepted one chicken so I guess I am not a very good farmer after all but I guess something has been getting at the chickens recently. I thought of cooking one but instead I am going to grow my own like Hortin the Elephant did I am sitting on a chicken egg! I hope it will hatch I am doing the best I can:) I love my new area and hope that I stay here longer than my last area!"

Sounds like an interesting experience for Elder Rushforth. I'll see if I can get some more details out of him and update accordingly. I'll encourage him to take pictures of his adventures on the farm, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment